839 EAST BARHAM ROAD, BARHAM
Land Area 601.56 hectares
Dairying with Murray River Frontage Barham NSW
- Situated only 10 kilometres East of Barham in a sensational milk production environment.
- Cost efficient pumping direct from Murray River. Irrigation a combination of open channel or pipe and riser delivery to modern border check layouts. Recycle systems.
- 2036 General Security, 55 High Security and 123 Supplementary NSW Water Shares.
- Extremely productive red and grey loam soils. Tree lined paddocks and laneways. Approx. 344 hectares forest grazing lease. River recreational activities at your doorstep.
"MILVERTON", "MAYFAIR" & "HARRINGTONS" (all adjoining) - 354.96 ha or 877.1 acres
- Currently milking 600 cows - 60 unit rotary dairy including 25,000 litre Packo Vat auto removers, feed sensors, feed system from silos, yard sprinklers and flood wash. 55KW Solar Energy System.
- 2 adjoining 300 cow elevated feed pads with large skillion shelter sheds, flood wash, concrete feed trough and laneway to dairy. Room for expansion. Nearby silage bunkers. Comfortable 4bedroom/ 2bathroom residence with extensive veranda & carport. Older mudbrick home fronting Murray River.
"COLVILLES" (sale contingent on above being sold) - 246.6ha or 609.3 acres
- Improvements include older dwelling, 2 haysheds, cattle yards, machinery shed and 50mg storage dam.
- Hay & silage production. Grazing for dry or young stock.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed